Timberland Titan Oxford Safety Toe
Timberland PRO 6" TiTAN Oxford Safety Toe Shoes
The Timberland PRO® TiTAN® collection meets or exceeds ASTM standards and is designed for hard working service professionals. Providing lightweight, durable protection for a wide variety of uses, the TiTAN® workboot brings together the TiTAN® safety toe, the PowerFit™ comfort system and a breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining. It's no surprise that it's become one of Timberland PRO®'s most popular and versatile collections.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- 360 degrees of lightweight comfort
- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Soft leathers to minimize break-in time
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with internal anti-microbial treatment keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Contoured OrthoLite® footbed with Dryz® Intellitemp™ X-Static® combined technology provides superior moisture management, temperature regulation and silver-fiber-based anti-microbial protection
- Non-metallic TiTAN® safety toe for lightweight protection and a roomy fit
- Non-metallic hardware
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole: low-profile, slip-resistant, oil-resistant, abrasion-resistant
- Composite Toe
- This boot falls under Timberland Pro's 30-day Comfort Guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied that these are the most comfortable boots you've ever worn, simply return them to Timberland Pro within 30 days for a full refund.
- Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits
Cromwell Pearlridge Shopping Center is an authorized safety shoe vendor with the state of Hawaii.